By Floyd Fuller Former Secretary of State Hilary...
The DEADLINE is Tuesday at 12 noon weekly. This is for ALL STORIES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND ADS. Please review changes with the appropriate staff.
STORIES, ADS, AND ANNOUNCEMENT RULES
- Ads must be completely typed. NO EXCEPTIONS
- DO NOT type the ads or announcements in all capitals. Here is an example: MEN'S DAY SERVICE SUNDAY MARCH 12TH.
- Letters for stories, ads or announcements done in all capitals will NOT BE ACCEPTED, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Use a plain type please this will help ensure accuracy.
- Photos must be CLEAR. Photos that are unclear and blurry will not be used in publication.
- ACCEPTED FILE TYPES: Please use PDF, TIFF, or JPG for all ads and/or pictures.
- Any and all Religious Notes must not exceed 2" in length when printed that is approvimately 50-65 words.
- This does not include the name of the church, address or pastor's name.
- All Religious Notes that exceed the measurements will incur the cost at the church's expense.
- All announcements are subject to both space availablitiy.
- We also reserve the right to edit any announcements submitted.
STORIES, ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS RELEASES
Files should be submitted in the following formats:
Send via email, disk, or CD.
DISPLAY ADVERTISEMENTS: Ad files can be e-mailed, dropped off or mailed in one of the above formats.
CLASSIFIEDS: Get your Classified ad placed by calling (810) 234-8770.
MAILING ADDRESS: Our mailing address is as follows:CPSA Courier
P.O. Box 1268
Flint, MI 48501
Fax: (810) 234-6369
LOCATION: The CPSA Courier is located at 109 Welch Blvd, Flint, MI 48505
NOTE: We reserve the right to edit all materials submitted for publication in The Courier. Opinions are not necessarily those of the Officers or Staff of the CPSA Courier.